Saturday, October 10, 2009

Camino Retreat -- Last Installment

I've put all 174 photos up as an album on my Facebook, so there is little need to select a few to be put here. Go to Facebook and look for the album Camino 2009. They are all there.

Now we begin the task of putting together our book: Powerful Places near the Camino de Santiago. Look for it out in the spring. This will be my winter, stay at home project. I look forward to long winter days snug in our apartment here in SahagĂșn working on books.

Knowing us, I'm sure we will find someplace to go during the winter months. I have said that we are nomads at heart, but that is not quite true. Nomads tend to return to the same places year after year and we tend to be moving on to new territory year after year. Vagabonds might be a better descriptor. Anyway, I'm still having fun in my 72nd year and looking forward to what turns up next.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to se the Camino Album but i cant find you at facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me a message at:

    tchbth@mac.com

    and I'll send you the link.

    ReplyDelete